Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication mini- & full-length review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Targets 17, Issue 16:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Common Receptor Signalling in Glial & Immune Cells)
- A Central Role for ATP Signalling in Glial Interactions in the CNS
- The Emerging Role of the Cannabinoid Receptor Family in Peripheral and Neuro-immune Interactions
- Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Receptors in the Central Nervous and Immune Systems
- The Role of the Oxysterol/EBI2 Pathway in the Immune and Central Nervous Systems
- Protease-Activated Receptor 2: Are Common Functions in Glial and Immune Cells Linked to Inflammation-Related CNS Disorders?
- Astrocytes: Adhesion Molecules and Immunomodulation
- IL-17A and Multiple Sclerosis: Signaling Pathways, Producing Cells and Target Cells in the Central Nervous System
- PET Radiopharmaceuticals for Personalized Medicine
- Targeting ADAM17 Sheddase Activity in Cancer
- Strategies Targeting DNA Topoisomerase I in Cancer Chemotherapy: Camptothecins, Nanocarriers for Camptothecins, Organic Non-Camptothecin Compounds and Metal Complexes
- Phospholipase A2 Isoforms as Novel Targets for Prevention and Treatment of Inflammatory and Oncologic Diseases
- Aspirin Intolerance: Experimental Models for Bed-to-Bench
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2fwf5Gi