The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 17, Issue 1:
- Overview on Radiolabel-Free in vitro Assays for GPCRs
- Beneficial Effects of the Amino Acid Glycine
- Cinnamaldehyde Analogues as Potential Therapeutic Agents
- Pharmaceutical Measures to Prevent Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity
- Obesity: Current Treatment and Future Horizons
- Research Progress of Natural Product Gentiopicroside – a Secoiridoid Compound
- Synthesis and Antinociception Activities of Some Novel Derivatives of Phencyclidine with Substituted Aminobenzothiazoles
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2hnUNCW