Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry publishes original reviews on all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition, and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis will be on publishing quality papers very rapidly. Mini-reviews will be processed rapidly by taking full advantage of Internet technology for both the submission and review of manuscripts.
The journal is essential reading to all organic chemists in both academia and industry.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry 13, Issue 5:
- Curcumin: A Study of Lead Anti-Cancer Natural Product Curcumin and its Analogues
- Sub Cellular Organelles-targeting Photo Dynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Coordination Polymerization of α,ω-Dienes Using Single-Site Metal Catalysts
- Drug Repositioning: An Approach for Drug Discovery
- Recent Progress on Synthesis and Anticancer Activity of 4-Thiazolidinone
- Morphological Characteristics, Distribution, Secondary Metabolites and Biological Activities of Rhodiola L.
- Nitrogenous Compounds from Marine Aspergillus sp.
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase SHP-2 as Drug Target
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2hssvEX