Current Psychiatry Reviews publishes frontier review articles and guest edited issues dedicated to clinical research on all the latest advances on clinical psychiatry and its related areas e.g. pharmacology, epidemiology, clinical care and therapy. The journal is essential reading for all clinicians, psychiatrists and researchers in psychiatry.
Articles from the journal Current Psychiatry Reviews 12, Issue 3:
- Adaptive Behavior in Williams-Beuren Syndrome, Down Syndrome, and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Progressions of Sleep, Memory and Depression Applicable to Psychoanalysis: A Review
- Practice of Psychotherapy by Biological Psychiatrists: An Achievable or Unachievable Expectation
- Systematic Review of the Reliability and Validity of Translated Interview Measures of Psychotic Symptoms
- Beyond the Synapse and Hebb’s Rule: Is the Rest of the Neuron More Important for Psychiatric Disorders?
- Overview of Short-Term and Long-Term Safety of Brexpiprazole in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder and Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Treatment
- Efficacy of Adjunctive Brexpiprazole in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: A Clinical Overview
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2h18BPH