Current Stem Cell Research & Therapy publishes high quality frontier reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited issues on all aspects of basic research on stem cells and their uses in clinical therapy. The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians involved in stem cells research.
Articles from the journal Current Stem Cell Research & Therapy 12, Issue 1:
- Editorial: Future Directions for Stem Cell Banking and Therapy
- Therapeutic Potential of Endothelial Progenitor Cells in the Field of Orthopaedics
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Relapsed/ Refractory Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
- Role of Stem Cells in Colorectal Cancer Progression and Prognostic and Predictive Characteristics of Stem Cell Markers in Colorectal Cancer
- A Comprehensive Review on Exosomes and Microvesicles as Epigenetic Factors
- Cancer Stem Cells – Are Surface Markers Alone Sufficient?
- Hospital Exemption for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products: Issue in Application in the European Union Member States
- Properties of Cell Sources in Tissue-Engineered Three-dimensional Oral Mucosa Model: A Review
- Role of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Dermal Repair in Burns and Diabetic Wounds
- Expression of Odontogenic and Osteogenic Markers in DPSCs and SHED: A Review
- The Therapeutic Potential of Differentiated Lung Cells from Embryonic Stem Cells in Lung Diseases
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2hbIqdL