Current Organic Chemistry aims to provide in-depth reviews on the current progress in the fields of asymmetric synthesis, organo-metallic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, heterocyclic chemistry, natural product chemistry and analytical methods in organic chemistry. The frontier reviews provide the current state of knowledge in these fields and are written by chosen experts who are internationally known for their eminent research contributions. The Journal also accepts high quality research papers, highlights and letters besides thematic issues in these fields. Current Organic Chemistry should prove to be of great interest to organic chemists in academia and industry who wish to keep abreast with recent developments in key fields of organic chemistry.
Articles from the journal Current Organic Chemistry 21, Issue 3:
- Conjugate Additions of Organolithiums to Electron-poor Olefins: A Simple and Useful Approach to the Synthesis of Complex Molecules
- Isoflavones, their Glycosides and Glycoconjugates. Synthesis and Biological Activity
- Polymorphism-Dependent and Mechanochromic Luminescent Molecules
- A Review on Synthetic Applications of Oxime Esters
- Nanoparticle-mediated Drug Delivery Systems (DDS) in the Central Nervous System
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2hSZrqm