The Natural Products Journal a peer reviewed journal, aims to publish all the latest and outstanding developments in natural products.
The Natural Products Journal publishes original research articles, reviews, letters and guest edited issues on all aspects of research and development in the field including: isolation, purification, structure elucidation, synthesis and bioactivity of chemical compounds found in nature.
Articles from the journal The Natural Products Journal 6, Issue 4:
- Lecithin (Phosphatidylcholine): Healthy Dietary Supplement or Dangerous Toxin?
- Therapeutic Potential of Plant Extracts and Phytochemicals Against Brain Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury: A Review
- An Overview on Phytochemical and Pharmacological Aspects of Echium amoenum
- In Silico Identification of Natural Lead Molecules from the Genus of Phyllanthus Against Hepatitis B Virus Reverse Transcriptase
- Effect of Boswellia serrata Extract Microcapsule Against Ulcerative Colitis in Mice
- Herbivory Causes Chemical and Biological Changes on Essential Oil from Piper marginatum Leaves
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2hQ27IF