Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Design 22, Issue 40:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue : Gut Permeability and the Microbiome: Emerging Roles in CNS Function in Health and Disease)
- The Role of Microbiota and Intestinal Permeability in the Pathophysiology of Autoimmune and Neuroimmune Processes with an Emphasis on Inflammatory Bowel Disease Type 1 Diabetes and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- The Gut Microbiota and the Emergence of Autoimmunity: Relevance to Major Psychiatric Disorders
- Intestinal Dysbiosis, Gut Hyperpermeability and Bacterial Translocation: Missing Links Between Depression, Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes
- Enteric Ecosystem Disruption in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Can the Microbiota and Macrobiota be Restored?
- The Microbiota and Gut-Brain Axis: Contributions to the Immunopathogenesis of Schizophrenia
- Multiple Sclerosis, Gut Microbiota and Permeability: Role of Tryptophan Catabolites, Depression and the Driving Down of Local Melatonin
- Gut Permeability and Microbiota in Parkinson’s Disease: Role of Depression, Tryptophan Catabolites, Oxidative and Nitrosative Stress and Melatonergic Pathways
- The Gut-Brain Axis, Including the Microbiome, Leaky Gut and Bacterial Translocation: Mechanisms and Pathophysiological Role in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Carrier Mediated Systemic Delivery of Protein and Peptide Therapeutics
- Targeting Inflammatory Bowel Diseases by Nanocarriers Loaded with Small and Biopharmaceutical Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2iT6grQ