Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Each issue of the journal contains a series of timely in-depth reviews, research articles and letters written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in both pre-clinical and clinical areas of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is an essential journal for academic, clinical, government and pharmaceutical scientists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is excelling in impact to be the number one journal in its field.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 17, Issue 15:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Fc-related Antibody Engineering)
- Fc Engineering to Improve the Function of Therapeutic Antibodies
- IgG Fc Fragment as a Scaffold for Development of Targeted Therapeutics
- Generation of Bispecific Antibodies by Fc Heterodimerization and their Application
- Glyco-Engineering of Human IgG-Fc to Modulate Biologic Activities
- New Directions for Half-Life Extension of Protein Therapeutics: The Rise of Antibody Fc Domains and Fragments
- Optimization on Fc for Improvement of Stability and Aggregation Resistance
- A Highly Polar Phytocomplex Involving Rutin is Responsible for the Neuromuscular Facilitation Caused by Casearia sylvestris (guaçatonga)
- The Effects of Colchicum baytopiorum on Regulatory Genes of Apoptotic and Autophagic Cell Death in HeLa Cells
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2j7CxuV