Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 23, Issue 38:
- Pharmacological Activation of Protein Phosphatase 2 A (PP2A): A Novel Strategy to Fight Against Human Malignancies?
- The Role of Clusterin in Carcinogenesis and its Potential Utility as Therapeutic Target
- Current and Future Drug Treatments for Glioblastomas
- The Effects of Vitamin B in Depression
- A Comprehensive Review of N-Heterocycles as Cytotoxic Agents
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2j79tDD