Letters in Organic Chemistry publishes original letters, mini-reviews and guest edited issue in all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis is to publish quality papers rapidly by taking full advantage of latest technology for both submission and review of the manuscripts.
The journal is an essential reading for all organic chemists belonging to both academia and industry.
Articles from the journal Letters in Organic Chemistry 13, Issue 9:
- Synthesis and Evaluation of A Water-Soluble Epothilone B Prodrug with Remarkably Decreased Toxicity
- New Selective Approach To p-Chlorocalixarenes Synthesis
- Multicomponent Synthesis of New Generation of Arylindolylmethyl-1,3- Indandiones Using bis Ionic Liquid [BDBDIm]Br
- Novel Microwave Assisted Synthesis and Antimicrobial Activity of New Quinolone-Hybrids
- Reactions of Peroxide Products of Ozonolysis of Allyl Ethers/Esters in the АсОН-CH2Cl2 System on Treatment with Semicarbazide Hydrochloride
- Synthesis of (R)-3-Methylphthalide by Reductive Cyclization of a 2-Acylarylcarboxylate Using the Chiral Boronic Ester TarB-H and Sodium Borohydride
- Synthesis of Some Novel 5,7-Disubstituted-2-phenyl-5H-[1,3,4]thiadiazolo [3,2-a]pyrimidine Derivatives and Evaluation of Their Biological Activity
- Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Oxime Derivatives
- Synthesis of Novel N-Substituted Tetrazolonaphthalenes: Agomelatin Analogs
- Synthesis, Biological Evaluation and Molecular Docking Studies of Pyridine Incorporated Chalcone Derivatives as Anticancer Agents
- Stereoselective Total Synthesis of (-)-Pyrenophorin
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2iUN5Ra