Immunology, Endocrine & Metabolic Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of new immunology, endocrine & metabolic agents. The scope also covers research on functional foods and nutraceuticals of importance to immunology, endocrine & metabolic agents.
Each issue of the journal contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and original research articles written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in immunology, endocrine & metabolic agents.
Articles from the journal Immunology‚ Endocrine & Metabolic Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 16, Issue 2:
- Segmentation and Classification of Lung Cancer: A Review
- Immunological Effects of Medicinal Plants: A Review (Part 2)
- Oat β-Glucan Reduces Serum LDL Cholesterol in Humans with Serum LDL Cholesterol <160mg/dL
- Banana as Edible Vaccine Asgainst Hepatitis-B: A Theoretical Model
- Suppression of Arthritis Progression with Lutein Extracted from Tagetes erecta in Collagen-Induced Arthritis Model Rats
- Umbilical IgE and Advanced Glycation Products in Association with Allergies in Childhood
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2iBI5wL