Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 23, Issue 41:
- Towards the Development of Synthetic Antibiotics: Designs Inspired by Natural Antimicrobial Peptides
- Prediction and Early Evaluation of Anticancer Therapy Response: From Imaging of Drug Efflux Pumps to Targeted Therapy Response
- Resveratrol and Lifespan in Model Organisms
- Recognition Mechanisms and Applications of Peptide Nucleic Acids Targeting Double-stranded DNA
- Structural Insights into IRE1 Functions in the Unfolded Protein Response
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2izTget