Current Environmental Engineering is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes expert reviews, research articles and topical issues on all the major advances in environmental engineering.
Current Environmental Engineering covers the applications of environmental engineering and scientific discoveries on waste water management and control, water, air and soil pollution, human habitation, water disposal, recycling, radiation protection, industrial hygiene, environmental law and policies, public health, and environmental sustainability. The journal is of particular interest for professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of environmental engineering.
Articles from the journal Current Environmental Engineering 3, Issue 3:
- Study of Microbiological Synthesized TiO2 Nanomaterials
- Influence of Arsenic, Mercury Additives in Meat Products and Soil
- Effect of Rainfall Events on the Microbial Quality of Recreational Water in the Swan and Canning Rivers in Western Australia
- Kinetics, Thermodynamics and Isotherm Studies on Adsorption of Methyl Violet from Aqueous Solution Using Activated Bio-Adsorbent: Phragmites karka
- Modeling of Packed Bed Column for the Removal of Cu (II) Ions from Aqueous Solution by Indion 730
- Aqueous Methylparathion Removal by Ozonation and Optimization of Variables Using Central Composite Design of Experiments
- Fabrication of an Innovative Lead-Ions Sensitive Electrode Based on Thio-semicarbazide Derivative Modified Nanoporous Silicon
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2isEGVV