Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs is an international journal with market leadership in readership and contributions that are scientific, original, relevant, innovative and statistically validated. The journal aims to further bridge the gap in the publication of clinical drug development and regulatory affairs between high growth and potentially growing regions.
The journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs publishes innovative, developmental and original research on validated experimental design, methods, representation and interpretation of clinical research and drug trials. Additionally, the journal publishes original research articles, reviews, short communications and thematic journal issues. Published work is based on solid clinical, scientific and statistically relevant results that lead to advancements in clinical medicine, clinical research, regulatory affairs and human subject protection in the areas of biological advances, drugs, bio-therapeutics and devices.
Articles from the journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs 3, Issue 3:
- Regulatory Aspects of Post-Approval Safety Reporting for Generic Drug Products in the US
- Medical and Dental Implications of Down Syndrome: A Review Part 1: General and Craniofacial Characteristic
- Pharmacokinetics-Guided Dosing of 5-Fluorouracil for Precision Cancer Treatment: A Focus on Colorectal Carcinoma
- Development of a Registry for Down Syndrome in the Gulf Area of the Middle East
- Assessment of Knowledge and Attitude Towards Hepatitis C Infection Among Medical and Health Science Students in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- An Educational Altered Eating Intervention’s Effect on Chronic Pain, Satisfaction, and Routine
- A Pilot Study on Wet Age Related Macular Degeneration in Chennai and Some Parts of Kerala
- Features and Factors Associated with Drinking Problems or Illegal Drugs Use: A Cross Sectional Cohort Study with Patients of a Psychosocial Care Service
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2izTl1K