Current Molecular Medicine is an interdisciplinary journal focused on providing the readership with current and comprehensive reviews, original research articles, short communications/letters and drug clinical trial studies on fundamental molecular mechanisms of disease pathogenesis, the development of molecular-diagnosis and/or novel approaches to rational treatment. The reviews should be of significant interest to basic researchers and clinical investigators in molecular medicine. Periodically the journal invites guest editors to devote an issue on a basic research area that shows promise to advance our understanding of the molecular mechanism(s) of a disease or has potential for clinical applications.
Articles from the journal Current Molecular Medicine 16, Issue 9:
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: More than a Disease of Motor Neurons?
- The Roles of the Unique Prolyl Isomerase Pin1 in Cancer-Related Viral and Bacterial Infections
- SUMOylation Regulation of Retina Development and Functions
- The Duality of Kupffer Cell Responses in Liver Metabolic States
- Indazolo[3,2-b]quinazolinones Attack Hepatocellular Carcinoma Hep3B Cells by Inducing Mitochondrial-Dependent Apoptosis and Inhibition of Nrf2/ARE Signaling Pathway
- Elevated Microsatellite Alterations at Selected Tetranucleotide Repeats (EMAST) and Microsatellite Instability in Patients with Colorectal Cancer and Its Clinical Features
- A Novel Relationship for Schizophrenia, Bipolar and Major Depressive Disorder Part 6: A Hint from Chromosome 6 High Density Association Screen
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2k3iUsf