Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Allergy Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of new anti-inflammatory & anti-allergy agents.
The journal publishes expert reviews, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and special topic issues. Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Allergy Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in the field.
Articles from the journal Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Allergy Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 15, Issue 2:
- Anti-inflammatory Action of Green Tea
- Hypersensitivity Reactions from Excipients in Systemic Glucocorticoid Formulations
- Colon Targeted Rifaximin Nanosuspension for the Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Synthesis and Pharmacological Evaluation of Tetrazolobenzimidazoles as Novel Anti-inflammatory Agents
- Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of New N-(4-Substituted phenyl)glycine Derivatives as Potential Anti-inflammatory Agents
- Reduction of eNOS in Vascular Smooth Muscle by Salt Independently of Hypertension
- Pharmacological Evaluation of Antiasthmatic Activity of Myrica nagi Bark Extracts
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2iM6y2s