Current Aging Science publishes frontier review and experimental articles in all areas of aging and age-related research that may influence longevity. This multidisciplinary journal will help in understanding the biology and mechanism of aging, genetics, pathogenesis, intervention of normal aging process and preventive strategies of age-related disorders. The journal publishes objective reviews written by experts and leaders actively engaged in research using cellular, clinical, molecular, and animal models, including lower organism models (e.g., yeast, Caenorhabditis elegans and Drosophila). In addition to the affect of aging on integrated systems, the journal also covers original articles on recent research in fast emerging areas of adults stem cells, brain imaging, calorie restriction, immunosenescence, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology and clinical aspects of aging. Manuscripts are encouraged that relate to developmental programming of aging and the synergistic mechanism of aging with cardiovascular diseases, obesity and neurodegenerative disorders.
Book reviews, meeting reports and letters-to-the-editor and drug clinical trial studies are also published. The journal is essential reading for researchers, educators and physicians with interest in aging, age-related dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and longevity. Current Aging Science provides a comprehensive coverage of the current state of aging research for gerontologists, neuroscientists, clinicians, health science planners, granting agencies and pharmaceutical scientists.
Articles from the journal Current Aging Science 10, Issue 1:
- Aging and Ambiguous ROS. System Genetics Analysis
- Free Radical Timer of Aging: from Chemistry of Free Radicals to Systems Theory of Reliability
- Role of Oxidative Stress in the Genesis of Atherosclerosis and Diabetes Mellitus: A Personal Look Back on 50 Years of Research
- Role of Reactive Oxygen Species in Premature Ageing of the Female Reproductive Function
- Role of Ageing and Oxidative Stress in Regulation of Amyloid-Degrading Enzymes and Development of Neurodegeneration
- Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Action of Mitochondria-Targeted Antioxidants
- Physiological and Biochemical Mechanisms of Lifespan Regulation in Rats Kept Under Various Light Conditions
- Fullerenes as Anti-Aging Antioxidants
- Chemical Modification of Ginsenoside on Cell Viability and Cytokine Secretion
- Review of “Sky Above Clouds: Finding Our way Through Creativity, Aging, and Illness”
- The Past is Never Dead; It’s Not Even Past
- Neurological Concepts in Ancient Greek Medicine
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2kyZ6fN