Drug Delivery Letters publishes short papers and mini-reviews in all important aspects of drug delivery, gene delivery, and drug targeting. Short papers report seminal results and research approaching conclusion of importance in the field.
The journals’ scope covers all the basic and applied research in drug delivery and targeting at molecular and cellular levels and novel delivery systems. The manuscript submission process is fully electronic to ensure rapid publication of research results.
Articles from the journal Drug Delivery Letters 6, Issue 2:
- Quetiapine Fumarate Loaded Mucoadhesive Nanoemulsion: Formulation, Optimization & Brain Delivery via Intranasal Administration
- Fixed Dose Oral Dry Syrup Combination of Norfloxacin and Tinidazole Using Natural Polysaccharides: Formulation and Evaluation
- Design and Evaluation of the Effectiveness of a Drug in Adhesive Transdermal Delivery System of Vildagliptin
- Microwave Assisted Synthesis and Characterization of N-Vinyl-2- Pyrrolidone Grafted Locust Bean Gum for Colonic Delivery of Budesonide
- Flunarizine Dihydrochloride Nanoemulsion for Migraine Nasal Drug Delivery: Fabrication, Characterization and In Vitro Study
- In Silico Analyses, Bioequivalence and Disposition Kinetics of Allopurinol in Healthy Male Subjects
- The Selection of the Aluminum-based Adjuvant Reconfigures the Exposure of the Target Antigen in the Multiantigenic Formulation TERAVAC
- Sustained Delivery of Tamoxifen from a Nanofluidic Delivery Platform
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2jTbT92