Current Alzheimer Research publishes peer-reviewed frontier review, research, drug clinical trial studies and letter articles on all areas of Alzheimer’s disease. This multidisciplinary journal will help in understanding the neurobiology, genetics, pathogenesis, and treatment strategies of Alzheimer’s disease. The journal publishes objective reviews written by experts and leaders actively engaged in research using cellular, molecular, and animal models. The journal also covers original articles on recent research in fast emerging areas of molecular diagnostics, brain imaging, drug development and discovery, and clinical aspects of Alzheimer’s disease. Manuscripts are encouraged that relate to the synergistic mechanism of Alzheimer’s disease with other dementia and neurodegenerative disorders. Book reviews, meeting reports and letters-to-the-editor are also published. The journal is essential reading for researchers, educators and physicians with interest in age-related dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Current Alzheimer Research provides a comprehensive ‘bird’s-eye view’ of the current state of Alzheimer’s research for neuroscientists, clinicians, health science planners, granting, caregivers and families of this devastating disease.
Articles from the journal Current Alzheimer Research 14, Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Molecular Imaging in Dementia: From the State of the Art to the New Perspectives)
- FDG-PET for Prediction of AD Dementia in Mild Cognitive Impairment. A Review of the State of the Art with Particular Emphasis on the Comparison with Other Neuroimaging Modalities (MRI and Perfusion SPECT)
- Brain SPECT with Perfusion Radiopharmaceuticals and Dopaminergic System Radiocompounds in Dementia Disorders
- Usefulness of 18F Florbetaben in Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Types of Dementia
- Validation of a New Imaging Technique Using the Glucose Metabolism to Amyloid Deposition Ratio in the Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Non-Amyloid PET Imaging Biomarkers for Neurodegeneration: Focus on Tau, Alpha-Synuclein and Neuroinflammation
- 18F-Labeled 2-Arylquinoline Derivatives for Tau Imaging: Chemical, Radiochemical, Biological and Clinical Features
- FDG PET/MR Imaging in Major Neurocognitive Disorders
- Role of Artificial Intelligence Techniques (Automatic Classifiers) in Molecular Imaging Modalities in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Potential for Stem Cells Therapy in Alzheimer’s Disease: Do Neurotrophic Factors Play Critical Role?
- LW-AFC, A New Formula Derived from Liuwei Dihuang Decoction, Ameliorates Cognitive Deterioration and Modulates Neuroendocrine-Immune System in SAMP8 Mouse
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2k70jHg