Current Bionanotechnology is an international, peer-reviewed journal for bionanoscience and technology. The journal publishes short communications, original research articles, mini-reviews and special issues in all fields of biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, materials science and medicine dealing with biological materials at the nanoscale. The scope covers research which combines biological principles with physical and chemical procedures to generate nano-sized building blocks with specific functions and new properties. Also covered are the design and development of biologically-based procedures, the implementation of biological components and systems, the design of biocompatible objects and systems and the use of nanotechnology to support biotechnological processes. Emphasis is on bottom-up approaches for the design and development of novel nanomaterials.
Current Bionanotechnology covers basic research in biological nanosciences, including in silico work as well as applied research toward the development of new devices and technologies for applications in various industrial fields. Authors are reminded of the interdisciplinary nature of the readership which requires emphasizing the relevance of the topic to a broad audience.
Articles from the journal Current Bionanotechnology 2, Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue : Exploiting Knowledge on Nano-Immune Interactions: The Present and the Future)
- Model Validity in Nanoimmunosafety: Advantages and Disadvantages of In vivo vs In vitro Models, and Human vs Animal Models
- Invertebrate Models for Investigating the Impact of Nanomaterials on Innate Immunity: The Example of the Marine Mussel Mytilus spp.
- Immunotoxicity of Metal Oxide and Metal Nanoparticles and Animal Models to Evaluate Immunotoxicity of Nanoparticles
- Thinking about Target Product Attributes in Basic Nanomedicine Research and Positive Impacts on the Design of Nano-Immunotoxicology Studies
- Immunotoxicity Testing of Nanomedicinal Products: Possible Pitfalls in Endotoxin Determination
- Nanopharmacokinetics – Approach for a Better Understanding of Nanotoxicity, Nanosafety & Nanomedicines
- Risk Assessment of Nanocarbon Materials Using a Multi-Criteria Method Based on Analytical Hierarchy Process
- Current Trends in Nanoeducation for Industry and Society
- A Short Review on Applications of Nanomaterials in Biotechnology and Pharmacology
- Effect of CeO2 Nanoparticles on Germination and Total Proteins Pattern of Brassica nigra Seeds
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2kKDiMg