Current Cancer Drug Targets aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology, genomics and biochemistry of contemporary molecular drug targets involved in cancer, e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes and genes.
Current Cancer Drug Targets publishes original research articles, letters, reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics on drug targets involved in cancer.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for anti-cancer drug discovery continues to grow; this journal has become essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Cancer Drug Targets 17, Issue 2:
- Anticancer Potential and Molecular Targets of Pristimerin: A Mini- Review
- Urotensin-II Receptor: A Double Identity Receptor Involved in Vasoconstriction and in the Development of Digestive Tract Cancers and other Tumors
- Current Development of ROS-Modulating Agents as Novel Antitumor Therapy
- Recent Progress in Mutation-driven Therapy, Immunotherapy and Combination Therapy for the Treatment of Melanoma
- Targeting Key Metabolic Enzymes Involved in Lipid and Protein Biosyntheses for Breast Anticancer Therapies
- Pax5 Re-expression in H460 Cells Treated with the Combination of Demethylating Agent and Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor is Associated with the Enhancement of P53 Binding to Pax5 Promoter Region
- Grid-independent Descriptors (GRIND) Analysis and SAR Guided Molecular Docking Studies to Probe Selectivity Profiles of Inhibitors of Multidrug Resistance Transporters ABCB1 and ABCG2
- CYR61 Confers the Sensitivity to Aromatase Inhibitor Letrozole in ER Positive Breast Carcinoma
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2lar820