Current Nutrition & Food Science publishes frontier research on advances in food and nutrition pertaining to their nutrition value, their impact on health and disease and their molecular as well as biochemical actions. The journal aims to publish high quality original research and review articles, along with thematic issues. The journal is an essential reading for all nutrition and food scientists.
Articles from the journal Current Nutrition & Food Science 13, Issue 1:
- Probiotic Lactobacillus Strains. The Future Biological Missiles to Treat Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Short Communication
- A Review on the Impact of Herbal Extracts and Essential Oils on Viability of Probiotics in Fermented Milks
- Protein-Rich Extract from the Bagrid Catfish Pelteobagrus fulvidraco Improves Exercise Performance and Anti-Fatigue
- Association Between Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Consumption and Body Composition in Relation to Salt Among Adolescent Resident in Sicily, Southern Italy
- The Effect of HTST and Holder Pasteurization on Bacterial Agglutination by Breast Milk
- Profiling of Short Chain Fructooligosaccharides (scFOS) of Two Ackee (Blighia sapida Köenig) Varieties Through Different Maturation and Ripening Stages
- Effect of Drying Method on Physical Properties and Bioactive Compounds of Red Chili Pepper “Capsicum annuum L.”
- The Effects of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Pinus eldarica on Hippocampal Tissue Oxidative Damage in Pentylenetetrazole-Induced Seizures in Rat
- Antihyperglycemic Effects of Formulation of Spray Dried Fruit Juice of Emblica officinalis in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Rats.
- Children’s Snacking Habits at Schools and Mother’s Nourishment Knowledge
- Effect of Post-Harvest Radiation Processing and Storage on Volatile Profile of Minimally Processed Ready-to-Cook (RTC) Cauliflower
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2laORiw