Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering is the official journal of the Institute of Complex Medical Engineering (ICME). The journal promotes the best interdisciplinary research in neuroscience and biomedical engineering. NBE welcomes contributions in any domain of neural and biomedical engineering ranging in content from practical/clinical applications through experimental science, technological developments to quantitative and/or statistical methodology discussions. NBE publishes the following article types: original articles, research reviews, and book reviews.
The goal of this journal is to establish a new forum for this interdisciplinary field so that neuroscientists and biomedical engineers can publish their research works in one periodical. NBE is devoted to bridge the gap between Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering, and to foster the mutual understanding in both fields.
Articles from the journal Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering 4, Issue 3:
- Word Forms of Modern Japanese Sound Symbolic Words Not Listed in Dictionaries
- What Significant Achievements have Linguists Made? At the Heart of the Problem of Continuity of Language
- The Problem in Translating French into English: Can we Translate the Style?
- A ‘Cosmopolis’ as the Foundation for Understanding Cultural Differences
- The Relation between Stylometry and Neuroscience
- Chinese Character Voice Processing of the Bilateral Inferior Parietal Lobule of Literate Compared with Illiterate Subjects: An fMRI Study
- The Neural Basis of Three Elements in Language Processing: A Review of Neuroimaging Studies
- Application of ERP in Neurolinguistics: A Review of Recent Studies
- Sleep Spindle Analysis on Typically Developing and Autistic Children During Sedation
- Construction of BMI Power Assistance System with the EEG-Torque Model
- Microcontroller Based Automatic Impedance Matching Circuit and its Operation in Wireless Body Area Sensor Network
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2lEE80j