Reviews on Recent Clinical Trials publishes frontier reviews, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues on recent clinical trials of major importance. The journal’s aim is to publish the highest quality articles in the field. Topics covered include: important Phase I – IV clinical trial studies, clinical investigations at all stages of development and therapeutics.
The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians involved in drug therapy and clinical trials.
Articles from the journal Reviews on Recent Clinical Trials 12, Issue 1:
- Use of Recursive Partitioning Analysis in Clinical Trials and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials, 1990-2016
- SGLT2 Inhibitors in Diabetes Mellitus Treatment
- A Review of Ewing Sarcoma Treatment: Is it Still a Subject of Debate?
- Patient Engagement in Randomized Controlled Tai Chi Clinical Trials among the Chronically Ill
- Evaluating Community Pharmacists’ Dyspepsia Knowledge: A Crosssectional Study in Tehran, Iran
- QT Dispersion and Age; Independent Predictors of Restenosis after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Risk Factors and Temporal Trends of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs) Among HIV Positive Patients in Urban New York City Hospitals: 2006 to 2014
- Interaction of Treatment and Biomarker in Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Practice Audit of Perioperative Antimicrobial Prophylaxis in a Tertiary Care Hospital: Do Routine Academic Activities Improve Adherence to Practice Guidelines?
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2lV1Frp