The Natural Products Journal a peer reviewed journal, aims to publish all the latest and outstanding developments in natural products.
The Natural Products Journal publishes original research articles, reviews, letters and guest edited issues on all aspects of research and development in the field including: isolation, purification, structure elucidation, synthesis and bioactivity of chemical compounds found in nature.
Articles from the journal The Natural Products Journal 7, Issue 1:
- Horn’s Biologically Active Substances – Can We Replace Horns of Critically Endangered Species (Saiga) by Horns of More Abundant Animals?
- An Efficient Method for Olive Leaves Proteins Extraction and Two- Dimensional Electrophoresis
- Guar Gum and HPMC Coated Colon Targeted Delivery of 6-Mercapto-Purine
- Reflux Extraction and Column Chromatography for Rosmarinic Acid- Rich Fraction from Orthosiphon stamineus
- Ameliorative Potential of Cymbopogon citratus Decoctions on Gasoline Vapour-Induced Nephrotoxicity
- Hypoglycemic and Hypolipidemic Effects of Aqueous Extracts of Ajuga iva and Centaurium erythreae on a Rodent Model of Metabolic Syndrome
- Chemical Composition and Physical Characteristics of Clones of the Ume (Prunus mume Siebold et Zucc.)
- Total Phenolic Content, Volatile Constituents and Antioxidative Effect of Coriandrum sativum, Murraya koenigii and Mentha arvensis
- Physical-chemical and Biochemical Properties of Rama Forte Persimmons Submitted to UV-C Radiation
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2mc1ytT