Current Drug Delivery aims to publish peer-reviewed articles, research articles, short and in-depth reviews, and drug clinical trials studies in the rapidly developing field of drug delivery. Modern drug research aims to build delivery properties of a drug at the design phase, however in many cases this idea cannot be met and the development of delivery systems becomes as important as the development of the drugs themselves.
The journal aims to cover the latest outstanding developments in drug and vaccine delivery employing physical, physico-chemical and chemical methods. The drugs include a wide range of bioactive compounds from simple pharmaceuticals to peptides, proteins, nucleotides, nucleosides and sugars. The journal will also report progress in the fields of transport routes and mechanisms including efflux proteins and multi-drug resistance.
The journal is essential for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug design, development and delivery.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Delivery 14, Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: New Trends in Gene Therapy: Multidisciplinary Approaches to siRNAs Controlled Delivery)
- Chemical Engineering in the “BIO” World
- Drug Delivery From Hydrogels: A General Framework for the Release Modeling
- Innovations and Improvements in Pharmacokinetic Models Based on Physiology
- New Preparative Approaches for Micro and Nano Drug Delivery Carriers
- Injectable Chitosan/β-Glycerophosphate System for Sustained Release: Gelation Study, Structural Investigation, and Erosion Tests
- Smart Inulin-Based Polycationic Nanodevices for siRNA Delivery
- Microfluidic Investigation of the Effect of Liposome Surface Charge on Drug Delivery in Microcirculation
- Double Flow Bioreactor for In Vitro Test of Drug Delivery
- Cyclin D1 Gene Silencing by siRNA in Ex Vivo Human Tissue Cultures
- From Genesis to Revelation: The Role of Inflammatory Mediators in Chronic Respiratory Diseases and their Control by Nucleic Acid-based Drugs
- The Role of the Transcription Factor E2F1 in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pharmacokinetics of Gefitinib: Roles of Drug Metabolizing Enzymes and Transporters
- Potential of Liposomes for Enhancement of Oral Drug Absorption
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2n91Wq5