The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 17, Issue 5:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Modern and Alternative Matters in Oral Health Maintenance)
- Clinical Application of Chitosan in Dental Specialities
- Application of Chitosan and Propolis in Endodontic Treatment: A Review
- Chemical Retraction Agents – in vivo and in vitro Studies into their Physico-Chemical Properties, Biocompatibility with Gingival Margin Tissues and Compatibility with Elastomer Impression Materials
- The Mechanism of the Beneficial Effect of Botulinum Toxin Type a Used in the Treatment of Temporomandibular Joints Dysfunction
- Vaccine Ingredients: Components that Influence Vaccine Efficacy
- Recent Advances in the Synthesis of Antischistosomal Drugs and Agents
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2nvxgzn