Current Cancer Drug Targets aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology, genomics and biochemistry of contemporary molecular drug targets involved in cancer, e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes and genes.
Current Cancer Drug Targets publishes original research articles, letters, reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics on drug targets involved in cancer.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for anti-cancer drug discovery continues to grow; this journal has become essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Cancer Drug Targets 17, Issue 3:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: New Therapeutic Approaches for the Treatmemt of Glioblastoma)
- New Perspectives in Glioblastoma: Nanoparticles-based Approaches
- Extracellular Vesicles in Glioblastoma: Role in Biological Processes and in Therapeutic Applications
- Hitting a Moving Target: Glioma Stem Cells Demand New Approaches in Glioblastoma Therapy
- Malignant Glioma In Vitro Models: On the Utilization of Stem-like Cells
- Exploiting Microglial Functions for the Treatment of Glioblastoma
- New Approaches in Glioblastoma Multiforme: The Potential Role of Immune- check Point Inhibitors
- A Rational Approach to Target the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor in Glioblastoma
- The Role of EGFR-Met Interactions in the Pathogenesis of Glioblastoma and Resistance to Treatment
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2mIvGet