Current Biochemical Engineering, is a peer-reviewed journal, publishing expert review articles, original research articles and guest edited issues on all the major advances in biochemical engineering.
The journal serves as a forum on current biochemical engineering applications which are of use in the food, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and water treatment industries.
Articles from the journal Current Biochemical Engineering 4, Issue 1:
- Significance of Decentralized Biomethanation Systems in the Framework of Municipal Solid Waste Treatment in India
- Recent Progress in Combinatorial Solid Phase Synthesis: Techniques, Characterization and its Application in Drug Development
- Genetic Manipulation to Increase Lipase Production in Microorganisms – A Recent Review
- Statistical Study on the Growth of Chlorella pyrenoidosa Using the Response Surface Methodology
- Utilisation of Guava Discarded Product: Extraction of Antioxidant from Guava Leaves Using An Ultrasound Assisted Method
- Recovering Resources From Wastewater Screenings Through Anaerobic Digestion and Phosphorus Precipitation
- Research Commentary: Microwaves, Salt-loving Bacteria, Music, and the Antivirulence Approach: A Short Commentary on Research Carried Out in Our Lab and Some Lessons Learned en route
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2nEcjlE