Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication mini- & full-length review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Targets 18, Issue 4:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: CML HSCs: Are the True Enemies for the Patient?)
- Cellular and Molecular Networks in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: The Leukemic Stem, Progenitor and Stromal Cell Interplay
- Unleashing the Guardian: The Targetable BCR-ABL/HAUSP/PML/PTEN Network in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Is Going for Cure in CML Targeting Aberrant Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3β?
- Stem Cell Guardians – Old and New Perspectives in LSC Biology
- Plant-derived Compounds as Potential Source of Novel Anti-Biofilm Agents Against Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Specific Targeting of Akt Kinase Isoforms: Taking the Precise Path for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer
- Characterization and Management of Cutaneous Side Effects Related to the Immunosuppressive Treatment in Solid Organ Recipients
- The Hippo Pathway as Drug Targets in Cancer Therapy and Regenerative Medicine
- ROCK in CNS: Different Roles of Isoforms and Therapeutic Target for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- MicroRNAs as Candidate Drug Targets for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Sirtuins: Possible Clinical Implications in Cardio and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- The Role of Gender-specific Cytokine Pathways as Drug Targets and Gender- specific Biomarkers in Personalized Cancer Therapy
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2mrtpai