Current Respiratory Medicine Reviews publishes original research papers, frontier reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited issues dedicated to clinical research on all the latest advances on respiratory diseases and its related areas e.g. pharmacology, pathogenesis, clinical care, therapy. The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians in respiratory medicine.
Articles from the journal Current Respiratory Medicine Reviews 12, Issue 4:
- Editorial: Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in the Elderly: Does OSA Decrease Mortality in These Patients When They Have Pneumonia?
- Recognition of the Deteriorating Patient: The Ongoing Evolution of Early Warning Score Systems and their Impact on Patients with Respiratory Disease
- Effectiveness of Long-Term Macrolide Therapy in Cryptogenic Organising Pneumonia
- Epidemiology and Pathology of Malignant Mesothelioma
- Pulmonary Disease in Beta-Thalassemia
- Surgical Options for Management of Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma in the Current Era
- Rheumatoid Nodules and Lung
- Assessment of Mortality Risk in Elderly Persons with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Diagnosed with Pneumonia
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2mGZv25