Research in the emerging field of proteomics is growing at an extremely rapid rate. The principal aim of Current Proteomics is to publish well-timed review articles in this fast-expanding area on topics relevant and significant to the development of proteomics. Current Proteomics is an essential journal for everyone involved in proteomics and related fields in both academia and industry.
Current Proteomics publishes review articles in all aspects of the fast-expanding field of proteomics. All areas of proteomics are covered together with the methodology, softwares, databases, technological advances and applications of proteomics, including functional proteomics.
Articles from the journal Current Proteomics 14, Issue 1:
- Nanoparticles Mediated Soybean Response Mechanism at Morphological, Physiological, and Proteomic Level
- The Development of High-throughput Identification and Heterologous Expression of Valuable Peptides/Proteins
- Proteomic Changes Induced by Oleic Acid in Human Hepatoma SMMC- 7721 Cells
- Computational Investigation on Tyrosine to Alanine Mutations Delaying the Early Stage of α-Synuclein Aggregation
- iTRAQ-based Comparative Proteomic Analyses of Two Grapevine Cultivars in Response to Cold Stress
- Insilico Analysis of Post-Translational Modifications in DRD2 Receptor Protein in Schizophrenic Patients
- Comparative Proteomics and Bioinformatics Analysis of Tissue from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients
- Temperature Sensitivity of α-enolase from Native and Introduced Ducks: Differences in Gene Expression and Sequence Correlation with Geographic Distribution
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2o0vEl0