Current Cancer Therapy Reviews publishes frontier reviews, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues on all the latest advances in clinical oncology, cancer therapy and pharmacology. The journal’s aim is to publish the highest quality review articles dedicated to clinical research in the field. The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians in cancer therapy.
Articles from the journal Current Cancer Therapy Reviews 12, Issue 3:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Current Treatments for Skin Cancer Part 2)
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer – Overview
- Managing Skin Malignancies- How Family Doctors, Plastic Surgeons, and Dermatologists Can Help
- Chemotherapy and Molecular Therapy in Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Systemic Delivery of Nanoformulations of Anti-cancer Drugs with Therapeutic Potency in Animal Models of Cancer
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2nCnhcH