Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Design 23, Issue 5:
- Editorial: New Avenues and Therapeutic Strategies for the Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- miRNAs: New Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets in Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroinflammation: The Overview of Current and Prospective Therapies
- New Therapeutics to Modulate Mitochondrial Function in Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Proteolytic Cleavage of Polyglutamine Disease-Causing Proteins: Revisiting the Toxic Fragment Hypothesis
- Neurodegenerative Disease: A Perspective on Cell-Based Therapy in the New Era of Cell-Free Nano-Therapy
- Microtubule-Directed Therapeutic Strategy for Neurodegenerative Disorders: Starting From the Basis and Looking on the Emergences
- Role of Neurotrophic Factors in Parkinson’s Disease
- Understanding Epigenetic Alterations in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease: Towards Targeted Biomarkers and Therapies
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2nToM4R