Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 24, Issue 6:
- Emerging Nanocarriers-based Approaches to Diagnose and Reduce Vascular Inflammation in Atherosclerosis
- Phytosomes as Biocompatible Carriers of Natural Drugs
- Recent Development in the Discovery of Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- The Molecular Mechanisms and the Role of hnRNP K Protein Post- Translational Modification in DNA Damage Repair
- Ureas: Applications in Drug Design
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2osHzpC