Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 24, Issue 5:
- Editorial: Will Magnetic Nanomedicine Realise the Future of Therapy and Diagnosis?
- Magnetic Materials for the Selective Analysis of Peptide and Protein Biomarkers
- Design and Fabrication of Magnetically Responsive Nanocarriers for Drug Delivery
- Cubosomes as Carriers for MRI Contrast Agents
- Computational Modelling of Magnetic Nanoparticle Properties and In Vivo Responses
- Recent Advances in the Synthesis and Applications of Multimodal Gold-Iron Nanoparticles
- Nanocellulose and its Composites for Biomedical Applications
- Recent Advances of Graphene-based Hybrids with Magnetic Nanoparticles for Biomedical Applications
- Remote Neural Stimulation Using Magnetic Nanoparticles
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2pIcrlq