Current Aging Science publishes frontier review and experimental articles in all areas of aging and age-related research that may influence longevity. This multidisciplinary journal will help in understanding the biology and mechanism of aging, genetics, pathogenesis, intervention of normal aging process and preventive strategies of age-related disorders. The journal publishes objective reviews written by experts and leaders actively engaged in research using cellular, clinical, molecular, and animal models, including lower organism models (e.g., yeast, Caenorhabditis elegans and Drosophila). In addition to the affect of aging on integrated systems, the journal also covers original articles on recent research in fast emerging areas of adults stem cells, brain imaging, calorie restriction, immunosenescence, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology and clinical aspects of aging. Manuscripts are encouraged that relate to developmental programming of aging and the synergistic mechanism of aging with cardiovascular diseases, obesity and neurodegenerative disorders.
Articles from the journal Current Aging Science 10, Issue 2:
- MicroRNAs and Aging: Biomarkers or Therapeutic Targets?
- Macronutrient Intake and Distribution in the Etiology, Prevention and Treatment of Osteosarcopenic Obesity
- Can Unconventional Exercise be Helpful in the Treatment, Management and Prevention of Osteosarcopenic Obesity?
- Consciousness, Functional Networks and Delirium Screening
- Factors of Rapid Cognitive Decline in Late Onset Alzheimer’s Disease
- Early and Mild Phases of Primary Progressive Aphasia: A Case Series
- In-hospital Falls in Older Patients: The Risk Factors and The Role of Hyponatraemia
- Comprehensive Assessment of Compliance with Antimuscarinic Drug Treatment in the Case of Urge Urinary Incontinence of Older Patients
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2oHCHi6