Letters in Organic Chemistry publishes original letters, mini-reviews and guest edited issue in all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis is to publish quality papers rapidly by taking full advantage of latest technology for both submission and review of the manuscripts.
The journal is an essential reading for all organic chemists belonging to both academia and industry.
Articles from the journal Letters in Organic Chemistry 14, Issue 2:
- L-Cysteine (3-Nitrophenyl)methyl Ester Hydrochloride: A New Chiral Reagent in the Sugar Analysis
- Mesoporous Silica Supported Ru Nanoparticles for Hydrogenation of CO2 Molecule
- Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of New 4-Thiazolidinone Derivatives as Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors
- Silica Nanoparticles/Nanosilica Sulfuric Acid as a Reusable Catalyst for Fast, Highly Efficient and Green Synthesis of 2-(Heteroaryl)acetamide Derivatives
- β-Cyclodextrin (β-CD) as a Supramolecular Catalyst for the Synthesis of Isoxazoles and Thiopyrimidines and their Antimicrobial Screening
- Simple and Efficient Synthesis of Novel bis-Betti Bases via a One-Pot Pseudo-Five-Component Reaction
- Facile Utilisation of Aldehyde Bisulfite Adducts: Synthesis of (E)-1,2- Diphenylethenes
- Microwave-Promoted One-Pot Three-Component Synthesis of 1-Amidoalkyl-2-Carbazolol Derivatives
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation and DFT Study to Predict the Refractive Index of Intermediates in the Paal-Knorr Pyrrole Synthesis
- A One-Pot Approach for the Preparation of Novel Anil-Like Compounds from 2,3-Dihydroxynaphthalene
- Synthesis and Structural Determination of Novel Fluorinated Steroidal Spiro(pyrazolo[4,3-e][1,2,4]triazin-3′-yl) Derivatives as Affecting Enzymatic Agents
- The Highly Efficient Beckmann Rearrangement of Ketoximes to Amides By Using Mukaiyama Reagent Under Mild Conditions
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2oDoe44