Recent Patents on Biotechnology publishes review and research articles, and guest edited thematic issues on recent patents in the field of biotechnology. A selection of important and recent patents on biotechnology is also included in the journal. The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in all fields of biotechnology.
Articles from the journal Recent Patents on Biotechnology 11, Issue 1:
- Patents on Therapeutic and Cosmetic Applications of Bioactives of Crocus Sativus L. and their Production through Synthetic Biology Methods: A Review
- Measurement of Scientific Productivity in R&D Sector: Changing paradigm
- SANTAVAC ™: A Novel Universal Antigen Composition for Developing Cancer Vaccines
- Cardioprotector Activity of an Esteroidal Saponin: A Scientific and Technological Prospection
- Patents in Nanobiotechnology: A Cross Jurisdictional Approach
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2qdtCLK