Drug Delivery Letters publishes short papers and mini-reviews in all important aspects of drug delivery, gene delivery, and drug targeting. Short papers report seminal results and research approaching conclusion of importance in the field.
The journals’ scope covers all the basic and applied research in drug delivery and targeting at molecular and cellular levels and novel delivery systems. The manuscript submission process is fully electronic to ensure rapid publication of research results.
Articles from the journal Drug Delivery Letters 7, Issue 1:
- Aspects of Pressure Sensitive Adhesives in Fabricating Drug-in-Adhesive Transdermal Therapeutic Systems
- Synthesis, Characterization and Evaluation of pH-sensitive Polyacrylamide- g-acacia Gum Microspheres for Colon Targeted Drug Delivery Application
- Tacrolimus Loaded Liquid and Solid Self-microemulsion Preconcentrates: Development and Evaluation
- Self-assembled Antibiotic Nanoparticles Against Intracellular Bacteria
- Development of Nitrendipine Nanoliposome for Transdermal Drug Delivery: Preparation, Characterization and Permeation Studies
- Cyclodextrin Complexation of Meclizine Hydrochloride and its Influence on the Solubility for its Repurposing
- A Cell Penetrating Peptide, MTS-AR8, for Transfection of 4T1 Murine Breast Cancer Cells
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2ppY2dG