Current Molecular Pharmacology aims to publish the latest developments in cellular and molecular pharmacology with a major emphasis on the mechanism of action of novel drugs under development, innovative pharmacological technologies, cell signaling, transduction pathway analysis, genomics, proteomics, and metabonomics applications to drug action. An additional focus will be the way in which normal biological function is illuminated by knowledge of the action of drugs at the cellular and molecular level. The journal publishes expert reviews , original research articles and thematic issues on molecular pharmacology.
Current Molecular Pharmacology is an essential journal for every scientist who is involved in drug design and discovery, target identification, target validation, preclinical and clinical development of drugs therapeutically useful in human disease.
Articles from the journal Current Molecular Pharmacology 10, Issue 2:
- Editorial: New Insights into a Classical Pathway: Key Roles of the Mevalonate Cascade in Different Diseases (Part II)
- Mevalonate Pathway and Human Cancers
- Interconnection of Estrogen/Testosterone Metabolism and Mevalonate Pathway in Breast and Prostate Cancers
- Mevalonate Cascade and Neurodevelopmental and Neurodegenerative Diseases: Future Targets for Therapeutic Application
- Mevalonate Cascade and Small Rho GTPase in Spinal Cord Injury
- Statins, Mevalonate Pathway and its Intermediate Products in Placental Development and Preeclampsia
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2r7PZGP