Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication mini- & full-length review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Targets 18, Issue 5:
- Editorial: Multi-Target in Computer-Aided Drug Design Studies
- Dicoumarol: A Drug which Hits at Least Two Very Different Targets in Vitamin K Metabolism
- Multi-Target Mining of Alzheimer Disease Proteome with Hansch’s QSBR-Perturbation Theory and Experimental-Theoretic Study of New Thiophene Isosters of Rasagiline
- CADD Modeling of Multi-Target Drugs Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- Polypharmacology of Approved Anticancer Drugs
- Virtual Screening for the Development of Dual-Inhibitors Targeting Topoisomerase IB and Tyrosyl-DNA Phosphodiesterase 1
- Computer Aided Drug Design for Multi-Target Drug Design: SAR /QSAR, Molecular Docking and Pharmacophore Methods
- Rational Design of Multi-Target Estrogen Receptors ERαand ERβ by QSAR Approaches
- Docking Studies for Multi-Target Drugs
- Review of Theoretical Models to Study Natural Products with Antiprotozoal Activity
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2qG6EQM