The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 17, Issue 6:
- Recent Highlights on Molecular Hybrids Potentially Useful in Central Nervous System Disorders
- Angiotensin Mediated Oxidative Stress and Neuroprotective Potential of Antioxidants and AT1 Receptor Blockers
- Pharmacological Effects of Biotin in Animals
- The Functions of Heparanase in Human Diseases
- Tackling Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: Current Trends and Approaches
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2qqbUEC