Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of anti-cancer agents.
Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in cancer medicinal chemistry. The journal only considers high quality research papers for publication.
Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in cancer drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 17, Issue 3:
- EDITORIAL: Radiopharmaceuticals for Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis
- Targeted Therapy Towards Cancer-A Perspective
- Radiopharmaceuticals in Tumor Hypoxia Imaging: A Review Focused on Medicinal Chemistry Aspects
- Radiolabeled Nanoparticles for Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy
- Nano-Hydroxyapatite Doped with Ho-166 as Drug Delivery System for Bone Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis: Developing a Theragnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Hepato and Cardiotoxicity of Chemotherapeutic Treatment Evaluated by Means of Small Animal Imaging
- Plant Derived Inhibitor Sulforaphane in Combinatorial Therapy Against Therapeutically Challenging Pancreatic Cancer
- Natural Compounds A Weapon to Ameliorate Breast Cancer Cells: A Review
- Glucose Oncometabolism of Esophageal Cancer
- Design and Synthesis of Coumarin Derivatives as Novel PI3K Inhibitors
- Effects of Epirubicin and Cisplatin Against 4T1 Breast Cancer Cells are Enhanced by Myrtucommulone-A
- Coumarin Derivatives as Anti-inflammatory and Anticancer Agents
- Copper(II) Complexes with Saccharinate and Glutamine as Antitumor Agents: Cytoand Genotoxicity in Human Osteosarcoma Cells
- New Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) Microparticles with Paclitaxel Sustained Release for Intraperitoneal Administration
- A Facile and Microwave-assisted Rapid Synthesis of 2-Arylamino-4-(3′-indolyl)- thiazoles as Apoptosis Inducing Cytotoxic Agents
- Fe3O4 Nanoparticles Mediated Synthesis of Novel Isatin-dihydropyrimidinone Hybrid Molecules as Antioxidant and Cytotoxic Agents
- Synthesis, Molecular Docking Study and in vitro Anticancer Activity of Tetrazole Linked Benzochromene Derivatives
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2rNhfdV