Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of new Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews, original research articles and drug clinical trial studies written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in Cardiovascular & Hematological medicinal chemistry.
Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in cardiovascular & hematological drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 14, Issue 3:
- Herb-Drug Interactions: An Insight into Cardiovascular Diseases Based on Case Reports
- Pathophysiology of Myocardial Infarction and Acute Management Strategies
- Effect of Administration of Nandrolone Decanoate upon Aldosterone Concentration and Serum Na+/K+ Levels in Albino Mice
- Ultrasound Promoted Synthesis and Anticoagulant Activity of 2-Amino- 4H-chromen-4-ylphosphonates
- Altered Prolylcarboxypeptidase Expression and Function in Response to Different Risk Factors of Diabetes
- In vitro Vasorelaxant Effect of Artemisia herba alba Asso. in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2s8FO29