Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry publishes original reviews on all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition, and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis will be on publishing quality papers very rapidly. Mini-reviews will be processed rapidly by taking full advantage of Internet technology for both the submission and review of manuscripts.
The journal is essential reading to all organic chemists in both academia and industry.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry 14, Issue 1:
- Ionic Liquids: Promising But Challenging Solvents for the Synthesis of N-Heterocycles
- Review of Characteristics, Pharmacology, Determination and Pharmacokinetics of Rhaponticin
- Synthesis and Function of Cyclic Poly(Lactic Acid) and Oligo(Lactic Acid)
- Recent Progress in the Preparation of Eco-friendly Lubricant and Fuel Additives through Organic Transformations of Biomaterials
- Polyaniline Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Dispersion and Biomedical Applications
- Flow Biocatalytic Processes in Ionic Liquids and Supercritical Fluids
- Low-Molecular-Mass Organic Acids in the Forest Soil Environment
- ACE Inhibition of Plant Alkaloids Targeted Approach for Selective Inhibition
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2svP5kd