Current Diabetes Reviews publishes frontier reviews, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited issues on all the latest advances on diabetes and its related areas dedicated to clinical research e.g. pharmacology, pathogenesis, complications, epidemiology, clinical care and therapy.
The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians who are involved in the field of diabetes.
Articles from the journal Current Diabetes Reviews 13, Issue 2:
- Pancreatic β-Cells and Type 2 Diabetes Development
- Unique Challenges of Type 1 Diabetes in the Preschool Population
- Genetic, Epigenetic and Biological Effects of Zinc Transporter (SLC30A8) in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Effects of Mindfulness on Diabetes Mellitus: Rationale and Overview
- The Effect of Sex and Gender on Diabetic Complications
- Autocrine and Paracrine Secretion of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in the Pre-Hypoxic Diabetic Retina
- Challenges with Insulin Use Among Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Focus on a Tertiary Healthcare Setting in South-East Nigeria
- Prevalence of Foot Ulcers, Foot at Risk and Associated Risk Factors Among Jordanian Diabetics
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2qWgFed