CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology, genomics and biochemistry of contemporary molecular targets involved in neurological and central nervous system (CNS) disorders e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of CNS & neurological drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication original research articles, letters, reviews and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for neurological and CNS drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets 16, Issue 2:
- COMMENTARY: Magnetic Resonance Techniques Applied to Parkinson’s Disease
- Editorial: Brain Imaging and Automatic Analysis in Neurological and Psychiatric Diseases – Part II
- Detection of Dendritic Spines Using Wavelet Packet Entropy and Fuzzy Support Vector Machine
- Detection of Unilateral Hearing Loss by Stationary Wavelet Entropy
- Brain Tumor Segmentation Using Deep Belief Networks and Pathological Knowledge
- Stationary Wavelet Transform and AdaBoost with SVM Based Pathological Brain Detection in MRI Scanning
- Coarse Classification to Region-Scalable Refining for White Matter Lesions Segmentation in Multi-Channel MRI
- Differentiation of Glioblastoma and Lymphoma Using Feature Extraction and Support Vector Machine
- Meta-Analysis of Creatine for Neuroprotection Against Parkinson’s Disease
- Mitochondrial Dysfunctions in Bipolar Disorder: Effect of the Disease and Pharmacotherapy
- Design, Synthesis and Evaluation of the Antidepressant and Anticonvulsant Activities of Triazole-Containing Benzo[d]oxazoles
- Multitarget Therapeutic Effect of Fasudil in APP/PS1transgenic Mice
- Analysis of Adverse Events Related to 720 Cases of Neural Progenitor Cell Transplantation
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2s2TZZL