Drawing on from the huge success of SMi’s Pharmaceutical Microbiology event series, SMi is delighted to announce the launch of Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast. Being the eighth in its series, this event will take place in New Jersey, USA, on November 13th and 14th 2017.
Aimed at Microbiologists, Quality Control and Quality Assurance Managers, Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast 2017 will address the best practices for rapid microbial and sterility testing and tackle the challenges of contamination control.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast has been produced with a vision of promoting the field of microbiology, and has been tailored to address the current issues and opportunities the industry faces every day. Topics of interest will include:
- The role of microbiology in pharmaceutical stability programs
- Deciphering the host-microbe interaction
- Benefits of real-time monitoring of airborne viable microorganisms
- Current expectations for a complete environmental monitoring program
- Quality control strategy on low endotoxin recovery (LER)
- Implementation of a global electronic intervention logging system
Journal: Anti-Infective Agents